One of the hardest things about being pregnant has been sitting out of soccer. When I originally found out about our little one I planned to play through the first trimester per my doctor's okay, but it was apparent in the first game that it would be impossible. It's amazing how fast you become protective of your belly when you know such precious cargo is inside and I was no help to my team at all!
Well, I have stayed connected to my indoor and outdoor teams through going to most of the games and cheering them on and, while it is fun to stay a part of the team, it is also torture to constantly be watching and not able to play. The past couple of weeks, though, I got a little extra soccer fix through cheering for my sister-in-law in the high school section finals and state tournament. She played so well in all of the games and it was pure joy to watch such talented players. Congrats Anna and the Burnsville girls varsity team on 2nd in the state! We are so proud :)
No comments:
Post a Comment