Thursday, August 23, 2012

Practice makes perfect

Dax practiced daycare again yesterday. I practiced daycare again yesterday. It was much easier after Dax did such a good job and had fun the first time. I also think it helped that it wasn't full time (yet) and I knew I could get some work done at school, which would make it easier to pick him up earlier next week. Dax loved it! He was so happy when I arrived to pick him up; he was talking a lot and watching all of his new friends so intently.

They also completely adored him. Another family arrived while I was dropping him off and it was the first time they were meeting Dax. The older boy introduced himself and immediately started asking about Dax. He turned to Denise and asked, "Can this little cutie come downstairs to play with us?" How sweet! When I picked him up, the same little boy was telling me about what they did that day and kept kissing Dax's toes. Then, another mom arrived and explained that her almost 2 year old talked about "baby Dax" all night the first time he was there. Is there anything better than knowing your baby will be loved? While I would still prefer to be the one loving him up all the time, I feel much better about our reality of daycare after seeing how well cared for he will be as well as how much joy he brings to the other little ones there.

How could you not love this sweet little boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment