Monday, May 20, 2013

Bet On Your Baby

Are Jake and I the only ones who are totally addicted to this awesome new game show? If you haven't seen it, then you should definitely check it out - Bet On Your Baby, Saturday nights at 7 on ABC. I know what you're thinking... Saturday nights? Lame! Well, don't you worry. We always TIVO it and then watch it at a more convenient time. Our Saturday nights are typically saved for catching up on other shows we have missed throughout the week. Still lame? Ah, the life of parents. :)

Although we really do love the show, I am only posting about it because of the awesomeness that it brought to our annual family trivia game. Every year, Jake prepares family trivia for Anna's birthday. This grew out of a tradition they had when they were younger and has become quite the epic experience. This year, Jake changed it up a bit and formatted it after several popular game shows, including Bet On Your Baby. That category was too great not to share. Play along if you'd like...

First, he showed us the question. Then linked to a video clip, which revealed the answer. I posted the videos immediately following each question (the links will not work). Spoiler alert: The correct answers are posted after the final video!










Correct answers: A - Spare Bedroom, B - Orange, C - Hello Bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment