After that, we took a break from fun to do some laundry. Dax helped sort the socks.
Then I tried another Pinterest idea and we used white crayon to decorate a paper before coloring over it with watercolor paint. Dax was not super into coloring, but enjoyed painting for a little while.
He woke up from his nap quietly and after laying in his crib awake for awhile I went to check on him. He said, "Hi Mommy! I'm a snowboarder. This is my scarf and this is my hat!" He had wrapped his blankies around himself as if they were winter gear. It was very sweet.
After that we had to go outside to enjoy the freshly-fallen snow. Dax was less than thrilled when I started shoveling, but our kind neighbor, Al, offered to clear our driveway with his snowblower so Dax got a little more attention and play time. He wouldn't leave the sled, but enjoyed riding around in the snow.
Of course we also had some less structured play time, too.
| "Look, Mommy! I'm in a boat!" |
| "I'm at work eating lunch like Daddy." |
| Silly boy |
| Scolding me for doing it wrong |
| One of his favorite toys lately - Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head |

No comments:
Post a Comment