Thursday, April 17, 2014

17-18 Weeks

Our 16 week check was pushed back due to our vacation so we went in around 17 weeks. The little gummy bear was still going strong with a 145 BPM heartbeat. Yay!

Then, leading into the 18th week, I was feeling the baby move around more regularly. While it still wasn't consistent, I noticed it daily and would naturally put my hand there to see if I could feel it from the outside, too. While laying in bed one night - the baby tends to get more active when I am not - I finally could! I told Jake where I noticed it and he felt a little kick, too. It was such an exciting moment and made us fall even more in love with the sweet babe.

Next week we get to see him or her again on an ultrasound. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment