Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Summer

Though our schedule didn't change drastically since I was already home, the end of the school year made it feel that much more like summer. Plus, there are so many more events to attend and friends to play with now that school is out! Check out some of the fun we have been having...

Playdates with friends! (I forgot to take pictures when we fed the ducks and lunched with Olivia and Evie and when we did library storytime with Orion and Camille, but we also went to the zoo with Cory!)


Gardening!

Helping rearrange the rocks to fill in sparse spots
Checking on the strawberries at Grandpa Phil and Grandma Caren's
Ready to taste his harvest!
Happy to help water some plants
And refill the bird bath
Playing outside...


and playing inside!

Using his chalkboard like an easel
Goofball
"Mommy, I want you to wear a dress today and a necklace [and then picked out the one he made for Mother's Day!] so you look like a princess. And I'll be a knight!"
Her very own ball pit
And receiving some special mail!

Thanks, Denise (daycare provider) for sending a postcard from your Europe vacation! It was so fun to find in the mailbox!!
Summer is just beginning and we are having so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment