Saturday, August 13, 2016

Thespian

Dax completed a week of theater camp this summer! When we originally found the description, Dax was over the moon excited about the possibility and immediately started acting out a Tangled Rapunzel story - the theme for the week. As it got closer he was pretty nervous about it, but ended up having a great time.

They spent the last few minutes of each class with a circle chatting about what they had learned that day. I snuck back early one day to snap a photo of the sweetness.


While Dax acted, Adelaide and I ran some errands and spent lots of time on the playground.

Helping carry in some groceries!
The culmination of all the preschoolers' hard work was a performance on the final day. It was incredible! (Please forgive the horrible videos - I was watching the play and ignoring the recording and that didn't work the best, ha!)







We are so proud of Dax!

No comments:

Post a Comment