Several years ago I started following a couple of friend's blogs. It was so fun to keep up with them even though I didn't see them very often and I thought it might be fun to start my own blog, but I wasn't sure if I'd have enough to say.
Then, one day, Jake called me a gamer. The term immediately made me imagine a greasy, pimply teenage boy with a headset. While I am not that, I do enjoy a little tetris, free cell or Sporcle when I am relaxing and I again thought about starting a blog as a more productive way to waste my time.
However, those friends' blogs that I had been following faded away and I thought I missed my window.
Recently, though, there has been a new wave of fun blogs to read from time to time and I was re-motivated. Plus, we found out that we are expecting a baby and I thought that was a valid reason to share our lives in this venue.
Unfortunately, Jake asked me what the blog would be called and that opened up a whole new can of worms. Should we stick with something simple like Schulz Family (it was already taken) or pick something based upon a song (but who could find the perfect lyric)? Then, we came up with Fast Times at Skyline Drive and thought it had a nice ring to it.
So, here it is... a new blog to keep friends and family updated about what is going on in our growing family. Enjoy!
Awesome! We love that little baby already! :) keep the blogs coming!
ReplyDelete