Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy birthday Jesus!

I am slightly conflicted this year because it does not feel like Christmas without snow.  I am one of those "crazy" people who loves winter anyway and it just doesn't seem quite right to have a brown Christmas.  As Jake and I sit watching Love Actually (our VERY favorite Christmas movie and one of our favorites in general), I am reflecting on the year and our holiday celebrations thus far and I am also very content.  We have been truly blessed and the past few days have been a tiny snapshot into the love and joy that we are surrounded by with our amazing family and friends.  Here's a peek at our recent Christmas events (can you see how lucky we are?!)...

Olson Family Christmas (notice the beautiful attire!)

The (not so) "little" girls reading the Christmas Story

Pyle Family Christmas

Ed enjoying his white elephant gift

The beginning of our little peanut being spoiled by all those who already love Baby Schulz :)

We have one party to go next weekend and I am thrilled to extend the joy of the Christmas season, to have an excuse to leave the tree up and continue listening to Christmas music, and to enjoy more time with those we love!

No comments:

Post a Comment