Some babies have a hard time transitioning between breastfeeding and pacifiers and bottles. Dax had a pretty easy time nursing from the beginning, but we were still a little nervous to introduce different kinds of nipples to the little man. We got lucky.
Our peanut loves to suck so pacifiers have made life wonderful as they typically calm and soothe him. Plus, he is so stinkin' cute sucking away:
I had also been wanting to start letting Jake give him a bottle occasionally both for their bonding time and to ensure that the transition when I have to go back to work will be as smooth as possible. I was motivated by some of the moms in a mom and baby group I have been attending so last night we gave it a try. Dax did not even blink at the change and sucked it down like a champ. We are grateful to have such a sweet, smart little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment