I have been back at work for four weeks now, with only two to go before summer. I originally posted about the challenge of leaving Dax and, while that has gotten easier, 7:15ish AM is still my very least favorite part of every day. Once I get to school, though, it has been MUCH easier than I anticipated. I am so thankful to have incredible friends to work with, thoughtful students and families in my class, and a job that I love. (Please remind me of all this when I am dreading my return back to school in August!)
One day this week one of my students gave me two notes:
"Dear Daxx You are so cute and you to Mrs. Shculz hugs"
"Say hi to Badby Dax for me"
They were such a great reminder of two things. First that I am extremely blessed to be both a mom and a teacher to fabulous kiddos and second, that we need to continue working on conventions during writer's workshop :)
No comments:
Post a Comment