...Summer! Okay, I only wish I had 500 days of summer. But Dax and I have plans to enjoy every minute of what we do have together and I think we made a pretty good start:
Saturday morning we went to the Burnsville Performing Arts Center for the Rhythm and Words festival. Specifically, the Okee Dokee Brothers concert. They won the Grammy this year for best children's album and we really enjoyed their show!
| Dax enjoying his first concert |
Dax also met his newest buddy, Jude. Kayla and Casey welcomed their sweet little guy a couple weeks ago and we are so excited to have our boys grow up together. Dax wasn't too sure about Jude yet, but I know that they will be running around together soon.
And, of course, we have already spent lots of time playing. The video shows Dax playing with one of his "busy bags" that I created inspired by Pinterest. It is Memory game cards and a wipes container. While it looks boring, he LOVES it and will often pull it off the shelf to play with.
![]() |
| One of Dax's favorite things - walking outside! |
| The cards Dax put into his container in the video in case you can't understand him |


No comments:
Post a Comment