I am so blessed. I love my job. Bonus - I love a job that allows me three months with my little man who I love even more. Dax and I are making the most of this time for sure. We are only a week and a half in and there is already so much to share!
.jpg) |
| Yay summer! |
Dax got a new playset from some of our neighbors who have outgrown it. He was so sweet the first time he saw it; walking around saying, "Wow!", "Ooh!", and "Slide!" It is going to get a lot of love over the next few years.
We were also lucky to have some family time on Father's Day.
.JPG) |
| Giggling with Auntie Shannon |
.JPG) |
| Hanging with Great-Grandma Dee |
.JPG) |
| Snuggling with Great-Grandpa Jim |
 |
| Playing with Grandpa Phil |
On Monday we checked out a brand new playground near our house. Dax climbed up the stairs and went down the slide over and over (and over!) again. He also enjoyed the swings and frog and ducky riders.
Tuesday we visited our local library for baby and toddler storytime. We sang songs, read stories, and Dax enjoyed free play time with all the other tots there. We hope to make this a weekly outing!
And today we joined my friend Sara and Dax's friend David for another trip to the zoo. We went in to pet the goats for the first time and it was great. Dax was excited to see the goats, but wasn't too sure about touching them and got startled if they came close. He tried to touch them a couple of times when they weren't looking, but pulled his hand away before actually making contact. Silly, shy boy.
Whew! We are in for an exciting summer with this start!
No comments:
Post a Comment