Saturday, August 30, 2014

The "old" normal

One of the best parts about having time at home with Dax is the opportunity to experience his curiosity and joy on a daily basis. As Baby Girl's due date gets closer and closer I find myself often imagining how all of those little moments will change. While I am excited to meet her, I am also a little sad about how much my time with Dax will change. Until then, I am consciously enjoying him. Take a peek at a few of the special moments lately:

He was so excited when he spotted a bunny in our yard
And then wanted to eat his snack by the window so he could watch it!
When it was raining so we couldn't play with water outside he suggested doing a car wash!
Then I asked him to pose with his cars when he was done. When I told him he was smiling goofy, he did this instead and said, "Precious."
While unloading the dishwasher I heard Dax across the room say, "Look Mommy! It's a U!"

No comments:

Post a Comment