Monday, November 10, 2014

Out of the mouths of babes

Jake had a conversation with Dax when they were up early together. It is a perfect little snapshot our sweet boy. We love these conversations so much and hope to never forget the joy of simply talking with him.

Dax: Do you have to go to work?
Jake: Yeah, it's Friday.
Dax: If I miss you, I can read the When I Miss You book!
Jake: Yeah, and if I miss you, I can look at the pictures I have at my desk. I have one of you and Addy and mommy.
Dax: Do you have any pictures of zebras?
Jake: No... are you going to have pictures of zebras at your desk when you work?
Dax: I am going to work with you!
Jake: That would be great. Are you going to be a hard worker?
Dax: Yes, I can pick up a lot of toys when it is time to clean up.
Jake: You sure can. You're hired.

No comments:

Post a Comment