Monday, November 10, 2014

The Schulz Museum

Awhile back I mentioned making a gallery in our house to display Dax's artwork and I finally finished it! Dax makes a lot of projects at daycare and we are doing more and more at home as he shows interest so I wanted to find a place to hang some of them.

After searching for inspiration on Pinterest, I chose a design that would look nice, but would be simple to change out as he is always creating new things. There are SO many great ideas, but I went with something simple - spray painted cookie sheets with magnets to hold the art. We have new magnets now that are all black to match the background, but I took these photos when they were mismatched. You get the idea...






The best part about it is seeing Dax's pride when he looks at the things he has made!

No comments:

Post a Comment