Monday, November 7, 2016

October

What a fun month! We tried to enjoy everything we could about early fall (pardon the long post, I have been terrible about doing regular updates)...

We visited Applewood Orchard with the O'Connors. Gorgeous weather, delicious apples, a hayride, hedge maze, playground, and apple donuts - what more could we ask for?!


Addy and I spent some time at the zoo, while Dax was at preschool.


We've done lots of raking and playing outside in our yard.


We met some friends at Whitetail Woods Regional Park in Farmington for a fun outdoor play date.


Shannon and I took our mom out to Cheers Pablo to celebrate her birthday.


Jake and I had an impromptu date night.


I got to meet, snuggle, and immediately fall in love with our newest family member - Annie and Ryan's second son, Wesley.


Dax got to bring home his preschool class mascot, Buddy Bear. 


My neighbor Lauren and I went to the Women's National team soccer game at US Bank Stadium. Go USA!!


Andrea came to town and facilitated a gathering of the Augsburg girls (plus families). It was SO fun to see everyone that could make it!


Dax and Adelaide helped Grandma Caren and Grandpa Phil transplant strawberries to a new location in their yard.


And we spent lots of time going for walks and playing at playgrounds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment