Sunday, November 15, 2015

Field trips!

A few weeks ago I got to join Dax on his first field trip. It was a gorgeous fall day for the preschoolers to explore the McColl Pond Environmental Learning Center. We had a lot of fun and it was such a perfect reminder of how incredibly blessed I am to not only be teaching again, but also have time to participate in events like these.


Then, just this week, the kindergartners at school had a special speaker - Farmer Nelson with his turkey, Tom! My teaching partner suggested that I bring Dax and Adelaide in since it was not my teaching time and we decided to take her up on it. It was SO fun to have them at school and they enjoyed learning about the turkey! Well, Dax enjoyed learning about the turkey and Ads had the attention span of a one-year-old for listening to a speaker, but was entertained a bit longer by watching the live turkey and lasted the whole time playing with my badge, tapping Dax, and looking around at all of the charts displayed in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment