So, this is the second themed post in a row. Maybe it's because I have been back at work so there's a little more time between posts and I have more things to include or maybe my mind is preparing me to be back in kindergarten theme-land in the fall. Either way, here goes...
Last week I posted about Dax being four months old. After visiting the doctor, we can officially say all is well with our little man. He is (was last Friday) 14 pounds, 2 1/2 ounces (slightly under 50th percentile) and 25 inches long (50th percentile). Shots were still no fun, but much better than last time.
 |
| Getting big, but still so sweet! |
After 6 weeks as a working mom, I am now a stay-at-home mom until the end of August. Yippee! Yesterday was my last day with the first graders and that's always a bittersweet part of the school year. EVERYONE is ready for summer by the last day of school, but it is still sad to be leaving the students. Then today was a work day for teachers to finalize everything and prepare our classrooms for summer. I must be getting more efficient in motherhood because, for the first time
ever, I am actually done and will not be going back in to finish next week!!! It was also a special day because Dax joined me at school for the afternoon! As I have mentioned, Westwood had A LOT of babies this school year and most of them were there today. We took the opportunity to get an after picture...
 |
| October 2011 |
 |
| January 2012 |
 |
| June 2012: Kelsey and Evie (4 weeks), Sara and David (3 months), Kristen and Bellamy (3 1/2 months), Me and Dax (4 months), Kathy and Cara (6 months), and Keri and Averi (7 months) |
 |
| Plus one with the newest WW Mama-to-be, Jennifer! |
And, one more "after" for good measure... When we had Dax's newborn photos taken (Thanks again, Eric!!), we tried one with a basketball, thinking it might be a cute prop with the tiny little guy. Dax did not like it. While it's very different, he recently got a basketball from Grandma and Grandpa and likes it much better. It gives us a little hope that our baby boy will follow in Daddy's athletic footsteps as he grows up!
No comments:
Post a Comment