Monday, December 3, 2012

Mischievous


Could someone this cute really cause any trouble for his Mommy and Daddy? You bet he can! This post will show you an example of our evenings with this little sweetie.

Dax and I arrived home tonight and he was playing with some toys so I decided to quickly run upstairs to put my lunchbox in the kitchen. When I turned the corner to go back downstairs a few seconds later, this is what I saw:


Then, as we recreated it for Daddy later, he climbed up the entire staircase! Long gone are the days of setting him down and coming back to find our little darling in the same place.




During dinner, Dax would take a drink of water and immediately dribble half of it out of his mouth. While he ate, I was making some peas for future meals so I gave him a little taste. He was less than thrilled when we tried to wipe his face. Thus, we let him play for awhile with his "goapea".


He checked out the dishwasher (and tried to grab a knife).


Then ran full speed into the gate to check out the stairs again.


We finally wrangled him for some play time in the living room before bed. We thought that all of his antics would have worn him out, but no such luck.

Happily awake after Mom nursed him to "sleep".
Thankfully, he's still a good boy and went to bed easily anyway. It takes a lot of energy to follow our little explorer around and keep him safe so we won't be far behind him!

No comments:

Post a Comment