Monday, March 4, 2013

Conferences

I'm in the midst of conferences. The benefits are that I get to connect with families in a way that phone calls and emails just don't allow and I truly enjoy the conversations. The tough parts are long hours and, now more than ever, the lack of family time during these two weeks. I am so incredibly blessed with an awesome support system and have been lucky to have a little visitor during my dinner break each conference evening...

"Let me through, Mama, I want to explore!"
"This baby is fun!"
"I love school!"
 While I would have loved more snuggles in our short time together, it was so fun to see his joy and excitement in checking out the materials in my classroom. His favorite stops were a bin of interesting pointers, a basket of stuffed animals, and of course any balls he could find. And even though I had to plan a few extra minutes to clean up everything that my little tornado took out, I am so thankful for Grandma, Grandpa, and Daddy's willingness to bring Dax to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment