Though the week is coming to a close, I can't complain because Dax and I really enjoyed the time together. We shopped for Daddy's 30th birthday (more on that soon!), had several playdates, and giggled a lot as we read stories, played with toys, built with blocks, and snuggled at home.
I don't have photos from our playdates with the Westwood Mommas because we were having too much fun to stop and snap pictures, but here is a look at some of our other fun...
We went to the zoo with some of Dax's first friends from our Mom and Baby class:
| Checking out some monkeys with Isaac |
| Me & Dax, Sarah & Isaac, Rosalie & Anora, and Krista & Alex |
| Loving the fishies |
We may have a future performer on our hands (singer? pianist? dancer?). Or maybe he will follow in Uncle Sam's footsteps and become an engineer after seeing his persistence in figuring out how to get the microphone back into it's spot!
No comments:
Post a Comment