This morning I woke up to the sound of Dax crying in the other room. I rolled over, looked at the clock, and silently thanked Jake for giving me a little extra sleep while he took care of the little man. I walked into the nursery where Jake was changing his diaper and asked, "Do we have a hungry little boy?" to which Jake replied, "I think we have a puppy!" What?
I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and this is what I saw: Jake wiping the changing table, Dax laying on the floor, pee sprayed across the carpet.
Turns out our little munchkin had sprayed Jake during a diaper change (just when we think we have mastered the art of changing a little boy's diaper, he finds a way to sneak attack). Thinking that was probably it and not wanting Dax to roll around in his little mess, Jake set him on the floor. Dax wasn't done. I guess he is like a little puppy and pretty soon he will have marked all of his territory.
And just because he's so sweet, here is a random picture from the last few days. I think it's a good reminder that, even though he creates his own load of laundry daily, every second is better with this little guy around.
No comments:
Post a Comment