Wahoo! The little guy we have been waiting and waiting (and waiting) for has finally arrived! Dax Philip Schulz was born at 3:54 PM on January 29. He was 7lbs 14 oz, 20 1/2 inches long, and with a 14 3/4 inch head FULL of hair!
We may be a little biased, but we think he is pretty perfect. We're not wrong though, are we?
 |
| Dax - 1 day old |
I'll spare everyone the details about labor, but the important part is we all survived and everyone came out the other side happy and healthy. Since the moment we found out I was pregnant I have been falling more and more in love with our little peanut. At least I thought I loved him. However, the first time snuggling him to my chest I realized that I had no clue what love was before that moment. So many parents had told us that we would love him more than we ever knew was possible and I think that was even an underestimate of the truth - it is indescribable.
We are trying to enjoy and soak up every moment with little Dax. 3 days and 150+ pictures in, we are completely enamored with every sweet little face, strange little noise, and are surviving and laughing through all of the fussing and dirty diapers (who knew little boys liked to pee on mommy and daddy every time their diaper was opened?!). It is pure heaven.
Take a peek at some of our favorite moments with Dax thus far...
 |
| Snuggling right after birth |
 |
| Our New Family |
 |
| First bath |
 |
| Ready to take our little man home! |
No comments:
Post a Comment