Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Creep

Jake hates it when holidays creep into stores months in advance. Admittedly, I also think it makes life go by faster to constantly be looking far ahead and I would prefer to live more in the moment, but that goes out the window when it comes to Christmas. I am one of those that would listen to Christmas music year-round, loves the spirit of giving this time of year, and is energized by putting up lights and decorations. Thus, we compromise and spend the day/weekend after Thanksgiving preparing our house. It gives Jake the limit he wants while I get a month of Christmas cheer.

We put up the tree,

Thanks, Daddy, for getting the tree ready!
I hope Dax is as excited about Christmas as his Mama as he gets older.
Decorated sugar cookies with my family, and I made and put up a felt tree for Dax based on an idea I found on Pinterest.

No breakable ornaments here!
He's still kind of little for it this year, but had fun checking it out.
Happy Holidays friends! Enjoy this special season.

No comments:

Post a Comment