Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Loving Life

As you may have gathered from my previous summer posts, Dax and I are enjoying my time off from work. We have been out most days so when I realized that we did not have any plans today, my first instinct was to plan a playdate, take another trip to the zoo, or visit a local splash pad or pool. My second thought was just the opposite - a relaxing day at home! We stayed in jammies all morning and made the most of our time in.

We made a fort - Dax loved reading books, snuggling with his baby, and playing with toys in the fort.


Then we finger painted with vanilla pudding. I had seen this on Pinterest and thought it would be fun and then my friend Kathy and her daughter Cara confirmed it was fun so we decided to give it a try! Again, successful toddler entertainment!


After that, we set up and played in a tunnel.


And, finally, we played with blocks. 

Can this just be my job?

No comments:

Post a Comment