Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Staycation!

Jake and I celebrate our anniversary for a week - we got married one week after our 5th anniversary of dating, thus an anniversary week between the two milestones. This year for our 5th anniversary of marriage, we are taking that seriously. Jake took the week off from work and we are having a fun family "staycation". Dax and I are both loving the extra time with him!

We started the week off right with some sprinkler time on Sunday. Dax has not been a huge fan of water so we weren't sure what he would think of it, but it was too hot not to play in water! To our surprise, he LOVED it. After a few minutes of getting acclimated, he kept going back in the "rain" (as he called it) and even stuck his head in a couple of times. Yay for progress!

Testing the water with Daddy
Notice his face and how short the water stream was at that point - silly boy!
Getting more brave
Now he's totally into it!
"What did I just do?!"
"Ok, I like it! Let me go back!"
That was so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment