Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Resemblance

"So, who do people say he looks like?" Probably the most asked question of new parenthood. Read on for the answer...

When I was pregnant, Jake and I would speculate about whether we would have a baby boy or girl, would they have Mom's shining personality or Dad's athletic ability? One thing we were fairly certain about was that our babe would have Daddy's dominant features. Well, Dax was born and most people immediately saw Jake in him with the dark hair and tan skin (darker than mommy anyway)...


We, however, had a different opinion. I had a mirror during delivery and Dax's birth was one of the most surreal moments of my life. One second I could see the top of his head and the next I was staring at a little Olson. While completely shocked, I was also pretty happy to see myself in him. What do you think?


We have spent many hours over the past months looking at our little man and also think he resembles some others...

No comments:

Post a Comment